1/8-10 Smith Street, Ryde NSW 2112
Spacious Ground Floor Security Apartment moments from Top Ryde!
Located within 100 metres of Top Ryde Shopping Centre, this spacious ground floor 1 bedroom security apartment is popular among renters due to it’s combination of convenience and modern living. With West Ryde Train Station within a 5 minute drive and excellent bus services close by you will have no trouble moving around Sydney whether you work in the Parramatta CBD, Sydney CBD, Macquarie Park business district or further afield.
– Spacious single bedroom with built in robe that opens out onto a private courtyard and second entrance into apartment.
– Spacious open plan living and dining room which spills out onto two tiled courtyards perfect for entertaining friends and family.
– Well appointed gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
– Fully tiled main bathroom with bath tub, shower and modern finishes.
– Internal laundry with dryer combined with bathroom.
– Ducted A/C with zonal control.
– Security building with lift access and security intercom.
– Underground secure car park with an allocated car space and storage cage.
– Plenty of natural light.
– Modern finishes throughout.
– Gas outlets available in living room.
– Well maintained complex.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.