15/14-16 Lords Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077
Modern 2 Bedroom Security Apartment in Convenient Location!
Discover this near new 2 bedroom security apartment that offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
– Asquith Station within 350 meters.
– Asquith Coles & shops within 300 meters.
– Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
– Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
– Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
– Asquith Oval with exercise area.
– Local schools.
– Two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes with main bedroom including spacious fully tiled ensuite.
– Open plan living and dining area that flows out to a large undercover balcony perfect for entertaining.
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
– Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
– 1x secure underground car space with storage cage.
– Carpet floors in the bedrooms and living area.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas heating available.
– Low maintenance lifestyle.
– Security building with lift access.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.