206/15B Albert Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151
Refurbished 2 Bedroom Security Unit in Great Location!
Discover this refurbished 2 bedroom security apartment situated in a tightly held complex that rarely offers new apartments for lease due to it’s exceptional apartments and convenience with easy access to local amenities such as:
– Free council bus that takes you directly into the heart of Parramatta CBD for ease of access to Parramatta Station, Bus Interchange, Parramatta Westfield and more.
– Short Stroll to the famous cafes and restaurants of Church Street affectionally known as “Eat Street”.
– Short Stroll to Parramatta Park.
– Local Schools
– Recently painted walls and brand new carpet throughout!
– Huge open plan living area and dining area with ducted A/C that flows out to an undercover balcony great for entertaining friends and alfresco dining.
– Generous sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and space for dishwasher.
– Accommodation includes two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and main bed including ensuite and private balcony.
– Modern main bathroom with bath tub and shower.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Secure building with a secure undercover car space, security intercom and lift access.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.