25/42 Lords Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077
Sydney Listings is proud to present this incredible 3 bedroom penthouse security apartment offering an unbeatable combination of spacious interiors natural light, leafy district views plus all the the conveniences of modern day living. Not only will you feel completely relaxed by the leafy district views and serenity of the suburb but you will also enjoy the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
– Asquith Station within 600 meters.
– Asquith Coles & shops within 500 meters.
– Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
– Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
– Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
– Asquith Oval with fitness area and children’s playground.
– Local schools.
– Three generous bedrooms with carpet floors, built in wardrobes and with main bedroom including fully tiled ensuite.
– Open plan living and dining area with tiled floors and high ceilings that flows out to a huge wrap around balcony perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
– Large modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops, plenty of storage and large fridge space.
– Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
– Internal walk-in laundry with dryer and extra storage space.
– Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
– Secure underground car park with two allocated car spaces and three storage cages.
– High ceilings throughout.
– Double glazed windows ensures a peaceful relaxed environment and the ability to work from home.
– Gas ports in living room for a gas heater.
– Security building with lift access.
– Foxtel ready apartment.
– NBN ready building.
– Low maintenance lifestyle.
– 3, 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Long term lease of 2+ years available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy