4/14-16 Lords Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077Leased
Apartment - Asquith NSW
*** Special Offer – Move in and receive a refund of your first week of rent ***
Beautiful Two Bedroom Apartment in Ultra Convenient Location
It’s easy to see why Asquith is becoming an increasingly popular place to live. Situated at the back of the block, this near new 2 bedroom security apartment offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as Asquith Station (within 600 metres), a short walk to Pacific Highway Bus Services, Asquith Oval, local schools and within 2.5km of Hornsby Westfield for all your shopping and dining needs. A product of reputable, experienced builder developers, every available expertise has been sourced to create the best living environment possible.
– Please register your details to receive updated details such as inspection time changes and cancellations.
– Two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes with main bedroom including spacious fully tiled ensuite.
– Open plan living and dining area that flows out to a large undercover balcony perfect for entertaining.
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops, island bench and plenty of storage.
– Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
– 1x secure underground car space with storage cage.
– Carpet floors in the bedrooms.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas heating available.
– Low maintenance lifestyle.
– Security building with lift access.
This unit is sure to surpass all of your expectations.
Sydney Listings prides itself on presenting high value opportunities to renters, and at Lords Avenue Asquith, we are endorsing the next exciting evolution of your lifestyle.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.