4/1A Watt Avenue, Ryde NSW 2112
Newly Refurbished Nth Facing 2 Bdrm Security Apartment in Great Location!
Positioned in the heart of Ryde is this new refurbished north facing security apartment offering a combination of convenience, luxury and modern living!
Local amenities include:
– Top Ryde City Shopping Centre within easy walking distance.
– Multiple bus stops located only a short walk away.
– West Ryde Station within a 5 min drive.
– Macquarie Business Park, Metro Stations, Uni & Shopping Centre within a 10 min drive.
– Ryde Park within 10 min walk or 3 min drive.
– Great schools nearby.
– Restaurants & cafe’s within 2 min walk.
– Freshly painted unit with brand new carpet throughout!
– Living room and main bedroom enjoys an abundance of natural light due to north facing aspect.
– Contemporary gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top, breakfast bar and dishwasher.
– Open plan living and dining room which flows out to a lovely undercover balcony with district views and city glimpses.
– Two generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes and main including luxurious ensuite.
– Fully tiled main bathroom including bath tub.
– Stylish interior with modern fittings and finishes throughout.
– Secure allocated underground car space with lockable storage cage.
– Ducted A/C with zonal control
– Complex amenities include lift access, modern security and surveillance.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.