4/9-11 Harold Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151
Newly Refreshed 2 Bedroom Unit!
Discover this excellent 2 bedroom apartment located on the second floor of a small boutique complex conveniently located across the road from the local primary school, easy access to shops, short walk to Parramatta CBD, well serviced public transport with a 5 minutes walk to free shuttle bus to ferries, train station and Parramatta CBD. Also falls within North Parramatta School Catchment!
– New paint and new carpets throughout!
– Two double bedrooms with main including wall to wall built in.
– Separate dining and living room which flows out to an undercover private balcony.
– Large neat and tidy electric kitchen with updated appliances and plenty of preparation and storage space.
– Single bathroom with separate bath tub and shower.
– Internal laundry.
– Spacious lock up garage.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.