40/4-8 Angas Street, Meadowbank NSW 2114
Is this Meadowbanks Best Apartment?
With its expansive undercover outdoor rooftop balcony overlooking tranquil Shepherds Bay, spacious floor plan, modern fittings and close proximity to impeccable amenities you could easily make the argument that this is one of if not the finest apartment in Meadowbank.
Local Amenities Include:
– Short walk to Meadowbank Park, and easy access to riverside walking paths.
– Unrivalled access to multiple forms of public transport including bus, train and ferry.
– Your choice of shopping with Rhodes, Top Ryde and Macquarie Shopping Centre only a short drive away.
– Easy access to both Parramatta, Sydney and Macquarie Park Business Precincts.
– Accomodation includes three generous bedrooms with built in robes and main including walk in wardrobe, spacious ensuite and direct access to balcony.
– Spacious main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower.
– Large kitchen with gas cooking, high end stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and Caesar stone bench top.
– Vast open plan living and dining area with elegant bi-fold doors that open up to the expansive out door entertaining area.
– Entertain or relax in style all year round with an exquisite rooftop setting enjoying scenic 270 degree views, including a fantastic outlook over Shepherds Bay.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C throughout.
– Security building with lift access.
– 2 Secure car-spaces
– Enjoy the privacy and exclusivity of this top floor apartment that does not share the foyer with any other apartments.
– 3, 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Property comes unfurnished.
– Sorry only caged pets will be considered e.g. birds.
– Water included in rent but other utilities are separate.
For further details please contact Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.