6/16 Curzon Street, Ryde NSW 2112
Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment only moments from Top Ryde!
360 Degree Virtual Tour Link – https://youtu.be/c7t36QOz3Mo
360 Degree Virtual Tour Instructions – To achieve a 360 degree inspection of the apartment please use your cursor to click and hold the video and drag the picture left, right, up and down to manoeuvre the video to see the whole room.
Located within 200 metres of Top Ryde Shopping Centre, this 2 bedroom top floor security apartment is popular among renters due to it’s combination of convenience and modern living. With West Ryde Train Station within a 5 minute drive and excellent bus services close by you will have no trouble moving around Sydney whether you work in Parramatta CBD, Sydney CBD, Macquarie Park or further afield.
– Top Ryde Shopping Centre within 200m.
– Bus stops located all around on Lane Cove Rd, Buffalo Rd & Blaxland Rd.
– West Ryde Train Station within a 5 minute drive.
– Ryde Park within 650m
– Easy access to Macquarie Park Business Centre with only a short 15 minute drive.
– Top floor position enjoys plenty of natural light and high ceilings which creates a great sense of space.
– Spacious main bedroom with built in robe and fully tiled modern ensuite.
– Generously sized 2nd bedroom with built in robe.
– Spacious open plan living and dining room which spills out onto a large tiled balcony perfect for entertaining friends and family.
– Well appointed gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
– Fully tiled main bathroom with modern finishes and shower over bath tub.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C throughout.
– Underground car park with 1 car space.
– Security building with security intercom.
– Gas ports available in living room.
– Well maintained complex.
– 3, 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Property comes unfurnished.
– Sorry only caged pets will be considered e.g. birds.
– Water included in rent but other utilities are separate.
For further details please contact Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.