Situated at the front of the block amongst leafy surrounds and enjoying plenty of natural light, this 2nd floor security apartment offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
– Asquith Station within 600 meters.
– Asquith Coles & shops within 500 meters.
– Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
– Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
– Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
– Asquith Oval with fitness area and children’s playground.
– Local schools.
– Large bedroom with built in wardrobe.
– Open plan living and dining area that flows out to a large undercover balcony perfect for entertaining.
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops, island bench and plenty of storage.
– Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
– 1x secure underground car space with storage cage.
– Carpet floors in the bedrooms and living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas heating available.
– Low maintenance lifestyle.
– Security building with lift access.
– Foxtel ready apartment.
This unit is sure to surpass all of your expectations.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent but all other utilities are separate.
– Pets will not be considered unless caged e.g. birds.
– Property comes unfurnished.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.