11/48-50 Lords Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077
Conveniently Located 2 Bedroom Apartment!
It’s easy to see why Asquith is becoming an increasingly popular place to live. Situated on the first floor for ease of access, this near new 2 bedroom security apartment offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
– Asquith Station within 600 meters.
– Asquith Coles & shops within 500 meters.
– Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
– Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
– Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
– Asquith Oval with fitness area and children’s playground.
– Local schools.
– Two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes with main bedroom including spacious fully tiled ensuite.
– Open plan living and dining area that flows out to a sun-drenched balcony perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
– Combined main bathroom and laundry with fully tiled walls, separate shower/bath tub, and laundry area with wash tub, dryer and large space for washing machine.
– Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
– 1x secure underground car space with storage cage.
– Carpet floors in the bedrooms and living area.
– Double glazed windows ensures a peaceful relaxed environment and the ability to work from home.
– Gas heating outlets available.
– Security building with lift access.
– Low maintenance lifestyle.
– 3, 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Longer term lease of 2+ years can be negotiated.
– Water included in rent but all other utilities are separate.
– Pets will not be considered unless caged e.g. birds.
– Property comes unfurnished.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.