14/8-10 Smith Street, Ryde NSW 2112
Modern Split Level 3 Bedroom Apartment!
Located within 100 metres of Top Ryde Shopping Centre, this split level 3 bedroom security apartment is popular among renters due to it’s combination of penthouse vibes, convenience, and modern living.
Local amenities include:
– Top Ryde City Shopping Centre within easy walking distance.
– Multiple bus stops located only a short walk away.
– West Ryde Station within a 5 min drive.
– Macquarie Business Park, Metro Stations, Uni & Shopping Centre within a 10 min drive.
– Ryde Park within 10 min walk or 3 min drive.
– Great schools nearby.
– Restaurants & cafe’s within 2 min walk.
– Located on the upper level, the master bedroom acts as a fantastic retreat for parents complete with huge bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite, private balcony with city glimpses and a 2nd apartment entrance.
– Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes located on the lower level.
– Generous open plan living and dining room which spills out onto a large tranquil private balcony perfect for entertaining friends and family.
– Well appointed galley style gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, island bench, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
– Spacious main bathroom with shower and modern finishes.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted zonal A/C.
– Modern finishes throughout.
– Underground security car parking with 2 car spaces and storage cage.
– Security building with lift access and security intercom.
– Well maintained complex.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.