2/1A Watt Avenue, Ryde NSW 2112
Modern North Facing 1 Bdr Apartment, Close to Top Ryde!
Positioned in the heart of Ryde this north facing ground floor 1 bedroom security apartment offers a combination of convenience, luxury and modern living!
Local amenities include:
– Top Ryde City Shopping Centre within easy walking distance.
– Multiple bus stops located only a short walk away.
– West Ryde Station within a 5 min drive.
– Macquarie Business Park, Metro Stations, Uni & Shopping Centre within a 10 min drive.
– Ryde Park within 10 min walk or 3 min drive.
– Great schools nearby.
– Restaurants & cafe’s within 2 min walk.
– An abundance of space and natural light due to high ceilings and north facing aspect.
– Stylish interior with modern fittings and finishes throughout.
– Contemporary gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top and dishwasher.
– Open plan living and dining room which flows out to two private courtyards perfect for entertaining friends and family or just relaxing in the sun!
– Huge bedroom with built in wardrobe that opens out to the large rear courtyard.
– Fully tiled main bathroom with shower.
– Secure allocated underground car space with storage cage.
– Ducted A/C with zonal control.
– With a north – south aspect this unit has fantastic cross ventilation.
– Second entrance to unit through front courtyard.
– Complex amenities include lift access, modern security and surveillance.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.