3/8-10 Smith Street, Ryde NSW 2112
Modern 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment only moments from Top Ryde!
Located within 100 metres of Top Ryde Shopping Centre, this ground floor 2 bedroom security apartment is popular among renters due to it’s combination of convenience and modern living.
With West Ryde Train Station only a 5 minute drive away and excellent bus services close by you will have no trouble moving around Sydney whether you work in Parramatta CBD, Sydney CBD, Macquarie Park or further afield.
– Spacious main bedroom with built in robe and fully tiled modern ensuite.
– Generously sized 2nd bedroom with built in robe.
– Spacious open plan living and dining room with high ceilings which flows out to a large private courtyard perfect for entertaining friends and family.
– Well appointed gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
– Fully tiled main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub and modern finishes.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C with zonal control.
– Gas ports available in living room and courtyard.
– Secure building with lift access, security intercom and security cameras located in common areas.
– Underground car park with a single car space and storage cage.
– Plenty of natural light.
– Modern finishes throughout.
– Well maintained complex.
– 3, 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Property comes unfurnished.
– Sorry only caged pets will be considered e.g. birds.
– Water included in rent but other utilities are separate.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
For further details please contact Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.