5/14-16 Lords Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077
It’s easy to see why Asquith is becoming an increasingly popular place to live.
This near new 1 bedroom ground floor security apartment offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
– Asquith Station within 350 meters.
– Asquith Coles & shops within 300 meters.
– Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
– Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
– Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
– Asquith Oval with exercise area.
– Local schools.
Apartment features include:
– Large bedroom with built in wardrobe.
– Open plan living and dining area flows out to a large balcony surrounded by lush hedges perfect for entertaining friends and family.
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
– Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
– 1x secure underground car space with storage cage.
– Carpet floors in the bedrooms and living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas heating available.
– Security building with lift access.
– Foxtel ready apartment.
– Low maintenance lifestyle.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent but other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
– If the advertised price mentions offers of free rent, these offers will only apply if the applicant submits an application at the asking price and can move in within 3 weeks.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.