6/14-16 Lords Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077
It’s easy to see why Asquith is becoming an increasingly popular place to live.
This ground floor single bedroom security apartment offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
– Asquith Station within 350 meters.
– Asquith Coles & shops within 300 meters.
– Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
– Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
– Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
– Asquith Oval with children’s play equipment and exercise area.
– Local schools.
– Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe.
– Open plan living and dining area that flows out to a large undercover courtyard.
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
– Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
– Internal laundry with dryer.
– Ducted A/C with zonal control.
– Single secure underground car space and storage cage.
– Carpet floors in the bedroom and living room.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas heating port available.
– Low maintenance lifestyle.
– Security building with lift access.
– Foxtel & NBN ready.
– 6 or 12 month lease available.
– Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
– Property is not furnished.
– Pets will not be considered unless they are caged i.e birds.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.